Out Of Stock
DJI's magnesium-aluminum-clad Inspire 2 Quadcopter is a powerful cinematic and photographic tool. Combining the Inspire 2 with the separately available X4S and X5S gimbal cameras yields cinema-grade images, which can be recorded in high bit rates using H.264 and H.265 formats.
Inspire 2 can detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34 mph at a controllable attitude angle of 25°. Upward-facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16' above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces.
Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images with two shooting modes: Quick Mode and Composition Mode. In Quick Mode, select an object to begin tracking. In Composition Mode, select the subject and the tracking position.
With ActiveTrack Mode, it allows the Inspire 2 to recognize a range of objects, from people to bikes to cars to boats. Tracking profiles that can be adjusted based on the subject being tracked means greater tracking precision.
Forward and downward vision systems allow the Inspire 2 to create a real-time map of its flight route as it flies. If the video transmission system signal is lost and Smart Return Home is enabled, it is able to fly home along its original route and change to a straight line when it regains a signal.
The Inspire 2 has a speed up to 58 mph and allows for descents at up to 29 feet-per-second and ascents at up to 19 feet-per-second. It can accelerate from 0 to 50 mph in just four seconds and flies at a max attitude angle of 40°.
With Inspire 2's dual battery design it can continue flight time long enough for a safe landing if a problem occurs on one battery.
- Flight Time 23-27 Minutes
- Control Range of approximately 4.3 miles
- 50 mph in 4 seconds
- Speed of 58 mph
- Video Resolution of 6k/5.2k
- Sensory Range of 98ft
- Live View of 1080p
- Compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras
- CineCore 2.0 Image Processing
- Supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording
- Dual-Battery Design
- DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter
- Remote Control (Transmitter)
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- 2 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- Charging Hub
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- microSD Card
- Vision System Calibration Plate
- 3 x Gimbal Damper
- Propeller Mounting Plates
- Carrying Case
- 4 x Battery Insulation Sticker
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Aircraft (Excluding Gimbal, Camera, and Battery)
- Limited 6-Month / 200-Cycle Warranty on Battery (Whichever Comes First)