Out Of Stock
The Ready Rig GS + ProArms features vertical stabilization and reduces bounce motion, providing smoother camera control.
By redistributing the weight of a gimbal-mounted or handheld camera setups to your legs and core, this kit enables you to extend your shoot for longer periods of time with less fatigue. The Ready Rig GS + ProArms works with any gimbal in standard or underslung mode or a handheld camera package.
The ProArm design of telescopic carbon fiber support arms boosts the GS payload from 30 to 40 pounds. The ProArms telescope from 24” to 37”, generating a boom range of 55”, allowing for smooth sweeping movements and increased precision during your shots. . Additionally, the ProArms feature 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads that allow you to mount monitors to either arm to keep it in your line of sight.
The Ready Rig GS + ProArms provides versatility and freedom of movement, enabling you to create without limitations.
Specifications & Features
- Vertical Axis Stabilization
- Compatible with Common Handheld and Gimbal Camera Builds
- Load Capacity Range of 1-40 lbs
- 55” Boom Range
- Adjustable Telescoping Arms 23” to 37”
- Accessory Mount Thread 1/4”-20 or 3/8”-16
- Operate Gimbal in Over or Underslung Mode
- 2 minute assembly
- Lightweight & Compact Design
- Belt Size 28” to 44”
- Adjustable Height Settings
- Total ProductWeight of 14 lb.
- Package Weight 20.44 lbs
- Box Dimensions 26 x 16 x 10"
- 1x Ready Rig GS Vest
- 2x ProArm Telescopic Carbon Fiber Support Arms
- 2x ProArm Fulcrum Clamps
- 2x Power Bungees
- 2x Universal Gimbal Attachments
- 1x Ready Rig GS 1000D Cordura Carrying Case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Expedited shipping is available for selection at checkout.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return purchases that do not suit you. Warning! Items must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging.