Capturing the perfect take has never been easier — Ready Rig GS is the industry leading tool that allows you to push your creativity with total freedom of movement and weight support.
The Ready Rig GS redistributes the weight of gimbal mounted and handheld camera builds to your legs and core, enabling you to shoot for longer periods of time with less fatigue. The Ready Rig GS is designed to reduce the bounce motion that can be experienced during handheld and gimbal shots.
This kit is compatible with any gimbal in standard or underslung mode. The Ready Rig GS features a load capacity range of 1 to 30 pounds, carbon fiber support arms, and an aluminum frame. A durable zippered carrying case is included to store your kit which can be hand-carried or worn as a backpack.
See your creations come to life with the Ready Rig GS.
Specifications & Features
- Vertical Axis Stabilization
- Compatible with Most Handheld and Gimbal Camera Builds
- Load Capacity Range of 1-30 lbs
- 2 minute assembly
- Lightweight & Compact Design
- Operate Gimbal in Over or Underslung Configuration
- Belt size 28” to 44”
- Adjustable Height Settings
- Total Product Weight of 12 lb.
- Package Weight 19 lbs
- Box Dimensions 26 x 16 x 10"
- 1x Ready Rig Vest
- 2x GS Carbon Fiber Support Arms
- 2x GS Shoulder Fulcrum Clamps
- 2x Power Bungees
- 2x Universal Gimbal Attachments
- 1x Ready Rig GS 1000D Cordura Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Expedited shipping is available for selection at checkout.
You have 30 days from receipt of your order to return purchases that do not suit you. Warning! Items must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging.